Theme: Blue and Green Theme: Blue and Green Theme: Red Theme: Green
Background: 1 Background: 2 Background: 3 

Change OwnershipChange Ownership

A consumer may request for a change of ownership.  Any of the following documents should be provided :-

  • Identity Card
  • Sale and Purchase Agreement
  • Land Title
  • Letter of Offer
  • Temporary Occupation Licence
  • OR any other documents showing proof of ownership

The Agreement for Supply of Water shall be completed and signed by the legal owner or occupant.

A collateral deposit (if not paid) shall be collected. Please refer to water supply application for collateral deposit.